27 July 2011

A Visit to the HERU AVENGER Archives

Here are some impromtu snapshots (taken with my phone) of Heru Avenger's (a.k.a. John Basil) record and VHS collection. I had a great time hanging with Sir Basil and hope to visit again real soon!
Front and back of the original Stone OST (BEAUTIFULLY reissued by Finders Keepers Records)

Gianni Safred's "Futuribile" on Folkways.

Library gems galore!

The trade/sale collection. I found a copy of Gong's "Flying Teapot" in here!

The VHS wall.

Research guides.

HERU flipping through some 45's.



BIG thanks to John Basil for allowing me to document and share a snippet of his collection!

2 comments:

  1. After looking through your photos there was a big pool of saliva gathering at my feet...sweet library and obscuro soundtracks gods, I think I would have died from envy after a perusal through a collection as deep and knowledgeable as that.

    thanks for the documentation...grrrrr!

    ReplyDelete